Monday, February 16, 2009

Alright, after posting that list of favorites I decided I better throw up some stuff on local acts. Support local musicians for sure! These acts are most definitely some of the best in the country, and they all happen to reside here in StL.

Click their respective images to give 'em all a shot and lemme know what you think!

  • Black Spade - [Hip-Hop]
  • Rum Drum Ramblers - [Blues]
  • Dead City Dregs - [Punk]
  • 7 Shot Screamers - [Psychobilly]
That should do you good for now. Much love to all local musicians. I'll post more later.

And, while I'm plugging these acts, I might as well mention that you can hear ALL those guys and other local acts on my weekly radio show 'Rebel Music' every Thursday from 2:00-3:00 on The U - http://www.umslradio.com. Stream that shit, son.

-Mike-

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010/2011 WaitinForTheDJ.

Home: WaitinForTheDJ.org