Monday, November 9, 2009


About a year and a half ago, Lupe Fiasco said he wasn't going to fuck with mixtapes anymore. "That point has been made" he said. That's also around the same time he announced his imminent retirement, and we all know how that turned out, right?

So, in the midst of the slew of freestyles he's been releasing recently (dig this here and this one here), he's announced plans for A NEW MIXTAPE dropping November 25th. Looks like Christmas is dropping a month early this year!

"I can't fuck with Eminem," he says after the freestyle in the video below, "but I've got everybody else covered." I'd say that sounds about right. "So let's say November 25th, we gonna put out Fahrenheit 115 Part Six."

Can't
Fucking
Wait.
-Mike-

1 comments:

OcTaViUs said...

I fucking love ur blog man. This is defn why I mess with you bro! Find all that dopeness. Lupe is a fucking problem and that mixtape is going to be my bitch when it drops

 

Copyright 2010/2011 WaitinForTheDJ.

Home: WaitinForTheDJ.org