Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Former presidents have been talking a lot on rapper's recently. First, Bill Clinton mentioned his feelings on Lil' Wayne being released. Now, George bush has called Kanye's statement about him being racist "disgusting". Check out Kanye's humble response below. Below that, check out the full quote from G. W. Bush.



"It was one of the most disgusting moments in my presidency. He called me a racist, and I didn't appreciate it then. I don't appreciate it now. It's one thing to say, 'I don't appreciate the way he's handled his business.' It's another thing to say, 'This man's a racist.' I resent it. It's not true."
-George Bush

Ye also discusses the "Taylor Swift incident", her record sales, and taking a break from the limelight.

Live on 97.9 The Box in Houston.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010/2011 WaitinForTheDJ.

Home: WaitinForTheDJ.org