Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm a fuckin music snob man. Seriously. Especially when it comes to hip-hop. With that being said, let me take it a step further: I've never paid money for a Jay-Z, 50 Cent, OR Lil Wayne album. Haven't paid a penny. Haven't even kept any on the damn hard drive for longer than a few months except for maybe BP3. Maybe. Don't get me wrong, their music is entertaining on an incredibly high level, but it never moved me enough to make me want to contribute to their already staggering levels of wealth.

HOWEVER, I would totally pay money for a Dee-1 album based on this video. So where are they?

EDIT: Just did a bit of an internet search and put the money where the mouth was. Go to http://dee1music.com/ to download Dee-1's mixtape, I Hope They Hear Me! and make a donation to the artist. Peace.

-Mike-

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010/2011 WaitinForTheDJ.

Home: WaitinForTheDJ.org