Friday, January 28, 2011


First off, in case you were wondering, Enoch IS actually real.  I've met him.  Now that we've got that cleared up...

The Soulition DJ just dropped a new (very real) podcast to warm you up on these winter nights.  Check it out below and be sure to subscribe in iTunes or whatever other newfangled technology you kids are using these days.

Here's what Enoch himself had to say about this particular podcast:
Just bcuz I love you...now love yourself.
It's free too.

'Free like what?' you say?

Oh,well allow me to explain.
The podcast is free to subscribe to via iTunes,Yahoo and Google. E-Mixed by yours truly.

Now,carry on.
You heard the man: Carry on!


I loves me some Fela man.

In the terminology of my buddy Wayne: shit is fire.
-Mike-

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010/2011 WaitinForTheDJ.

Home: WaitinForTheDJ.org